RemotEye ®4 is the newest monitoring option for Toshiba uninterruptible power systems (UPS). The fourth generation UPS monitoring solution provides many features such as custom dashboards and universal communication protocols:
- Modbus TCP/RTU
- BACnet IP/MSTP
- HTTP/S (Web Interface)
- Custom Dashboards
- With a variety of widgets to choose from, RemotEye® 4 users can customize their personal monitoring dashboards via the web interface.
- UPS Home Group
- Allows monitoring multiple Toshiba UPS (w/RemotEye 4) units simultaneously in one web interface.
- Custom reminders can be programmed for preventative UPS maintenance, such as air filter and battery replacements
- Mobile Web
- Mobile-friendly website for UPS status updates on-the-go
- Multi-profile logins
- IPv6 ready
- Wi-Fi Compatible (Edimax EW-7811Un USB adapter is needed – sold separately)
- Improved Security
- RemotEye® 4 uses SSHv2 secure connection for console login to ensure data transmitted over the network is protected. It also includes a firewall feature that prevents unauthorized access to UPS units supported by RemotEye® 4. The web interface can be accessed via HTTPS for a secured connection.
- Automatic software updates
- Orderly shutdowns for operating systems (e.g. Windows OS)
- Environmental Monitoring Device available for real-time temperature and humidity readings
- Pairs well with RemotRadar® software for monitoring of up to 5,000 RemotEye® cards
- Compatible with T1000, 1600XP/XPi, 4300, 4400, 5000, G2020, & G9000