Two Rivers Power has been representing Pioneer Power Solutions line of ATS’ since 2013 in Tennessee, north Mississippi and Arkansas. Please feel free to contact us for a competitive quotation, technical assessment/walk through or a consulting specification review.
Electrically operated, Draw-out or Fixed Breakers, NEMA 1 & NEMA 3R, Suitable as Service Entrance Equipment, Metering Section & Distribution Switchboard can be provided, NEMA 3R MTS with Cam-LokConnectors. Draw-out construction allows quick replacement of switch with little or no downtime for ease of maintenance.
- Self-Protecting Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
- Integral Overcurrent Protection (Utility Circuit Breaker Included)
- Rated: 800 to 5000 amperes; NEMA 1 Enclosure
- UL 1008 Listed (currently up to 2000A)
- 3 or 4 Pole Configurations
- Open, Closed or Delayed Transition
- Active and Reactive Energy Counter
- Active and Reactive Generator Energy Counter
- Active and Reactive Mains Energy Counter
- Space Savings Design o 90”(H) x 32”W x 60”D (NEMA 1)
- True Paralleling (Active Synchronization)
- Arc flash maintenance trip units can be provided to meet the requirements of NEC 240.87 (2014) for Arc Energy Reduction. These trip units are designed to reduce the potential hazard from an arc flash during maintenance.
- Outdoor NEMA 3R Enclosure
- Service Entrance MTS NEMA 3R with Cam-Lok™ Connectors
- Integrated with Metering & Distribution Switchboard Sections
- Other Options Available